Imagine a world where your leaders and employees are excited about their work; excited about their roles; excited about their performance; excited to grow with your company–not away from it.
PICK YOUR PATH
Real Leadership LIVE
In-person, 2-day training designed to help high-performing, high-potential talent and emerging leaders thrive today and create safe, inclusive & positive workplaces tomorrow.
Real Leadership Online Course
An on-demand, online version of the powerful Real Leadership Live. Go-at-your-own-pace leadership training for emerging talent, available from the comfort of their corner offices.
Real Leadership Coaching
Coaching for next generation leaders who want a one-to-one personalized learning experience to develop in their leadership and advance in their careers.
CARVE YOUR OWN PATH
Custom Training and Workshops
High-quality leaders can be developed. And when that happens, everybody benefits.
When organizations have competent and confident leaders in place who also deeply care about their own & others’ successes, it leads to employees who care.
No matter how smart, talented or “high potential” someone is; if they’re struggling to fulfill their daily duties–aka all potential obstacles and thousands of little & big decisions thrown their way daily–because they don’t have the training or support they need, they’re a flight risk.
Employee turnover costs the U.S. economy approximately $3.5 billion big ones each year.
Lack of leadership training isn’t something organizations can ignore anymore–and the stats prove it.
Don’t let your team and business become a statistic.
Our bespoke training programs help your business develop your high potential, high performing talent and emerging leaders so that your organization is able to engage and retain your people, and prepare for succession and success.
Here’s how we can help…
Growing businesses need teams that are versatile and agile, teams that can respond to change and pivot as quickly as you. Don’t let your teams get stuck and hung up on drama.
Team training is to not only have the opportunity to get your team on the same page, but to also give them the skills they need to work strategically and exceeds your expectations.
Together with your team, you can…
- Create a shared vision with your team so you are all on the same page (and not working in silos)
- Develop the skills needed to communicate and resolve conflict so leadership can spend their time working not mediating drama
- Understand difference with great complexity so people from all ages and backgrounds can work together seamlessly
- Learn how to respond to and manage change so your time is ready to pivot when you are
- Understand how coaching and feedback can help your team and business grow and have an impact
Multi-generational Team Development
People think there’s a Millennial problem, but nothing is that simple.
We are living in a VUCA world and now have multiple generations in the workplace with diverse values and approaches to work and leadership.
This is a multi-generational and change challenge.
For the first time ever, there are unprecedented levels of age diversity in the workplace with up to four and five generations within an organization. And each generation sees the world differently, especially, in the workplace. These differences have made the workplace more complex, but this complexity doesn’t have to be a challenge.
It can be an asset and we’ll show you how.
This training is designed to help teams leverage their age diversity. When this workshop is over, your team will…
- Understand the complexity of generational differences so differences don’t slow them down.
- Be able to develop relationships across age difference so everyone is productive and learning from one another (yes, even older folks can learn from this new generation).
- How to develop inter-generational mentoring relationships to strengthen organizational intelligence and collaboration.
- Understand how a multi-generational team gives your business a competitive advantage and enhances performance and growth.
Build Mentoring into your Organization
“If I hadn’t had mentors, I wouldn’t be here today. I’m a product of great mentoring, great coaching… Coaches or mentors are very important. They could be anyone–your husband, other family members, or your boss.” Indra Nooyi, CEO of PepsiCo
Mentoring has evolved! Just like businesses, mentoring today needs to be more adaptable.
The traditional paradigm of the older wiser professional mentor who pours their wisdom onto another younger professional is outdated. Mentoring today has to be more flexible so that teams can mentor one another to create a culture of readiness for change. Mentoring is a powerful and affordable tool to increase collaboration, retention and engagement.
We can help your organization develop a mentoring program that works for your team and business.
After our work together, your team will…
- Understand the benefits of mentoring, including cross-training and succession planning.
- Be aware of the competencies necessary to mentor younger or more senior team members.
- Know how to assess an individual’s and team’s needs for mentoring.
- Match mentors and mentees to ensure productive and successful mentoring relationships.
- Learn how to establish guidelines and measures to track the benefits and improve mentoring relationships as they evolve.
Contact Tamara to discuss your training and development needs, and together create program perfect for your team.
Tamara also loves to talk! Especially about all things leadership, mentoring, and generational and cultural understanding.
She’s shared her life experiences with audiences all over the world – from Brazil to Canada, France to Northern Ireland and across the U.S., too. She loves motivating next generation leaders with smart, savvy and no-fluff advice, and asking insightful questions and facilitating answers from the crowd.
Fair warning: She’s been known to make an audience both laugh and cry – in the same presentation.