- September 15, 2013
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Have you had a string of jobs that haven’t led to that Dream Job your parents kept telling you about?
Maybe you are stuck in that temporary or entry-level job you took after college and now you feel like you are living out an episode of The Office.
Either way, the life and career you’ve hoped for seems as far out of your grasp today as it did the day you finished college.
Now all you are left with is that sinking feeling that you have failed, that in spite of doing all of the right things, you will never be able to accomplish all things you had hoped.
Your fears and worries are real! But they don’t have to control you.
Join September’s Hub Chat, we will:
- Dismantle the Quarter Life Crisis
- Share Best Practices for overcoming fear and anxiety
- Discuss actions you can take to regain control of your feelings and life
And by the end you will;
- Understand the why’s and how’s
- Feel more secure and confident
- Have actions you can take to move forward
Join us Sunday, September 15th @ 1:00 PST; 2 pm MDT; 4 pm EDT; 9 pm BST
Please register for September Hub Chat: The Quarter Life Crisis on Sep 8, 2013 2:00 PM MDT at:
See you there!