Real Leadership Live was just the beginning!
Let’s keep working together so you can become radically effective leaders. The Real Leadership Group Coaching program, designed exclusively for the Real Leadership Live alumni, will help you hone in on the powerful tools and strategies you learned. Together, you will:
- Network with your professional peers.
- Build on the learning from Real Leadership Live, and practice applying tools and strategies in the real world with support and feedback.
- Have a coach to hold you accountable, set goals and make plans.
Why Group Coaching?
When we worked together in the Live Workshop, there was such great chemistry between all of you and it helped each of you learn more about yourself and your leadership. Group Coaching is your chance to build on your Real Leadership Live experience and those relationships to:
- Learn in relationship with others, for both personal and professional growth.
- Continue to collaborate and learn from one another, grow the connections you made and strengthen your network.
- Challenge yourself and test new ideas in a supportive and confidential community.
How will we build on Real Leadership Live?
Building on the five steps of Real Leadership and concepts covered in the workshop, we will:
- Discussion: How are you practicing and applying the 3 C’s?
- Discussion: How to create and act on a shared vision.
- Discussion: How well are you communicating, and building trust among your teams?
- Discussion: What is the role of mentoring, coaching, and training in your leadership?
- Discussion: What role does evaluation play in the growth of you and your team?
This is how it will all work!
The Coaching Group will meet once a month for 75 minutes, virtually using Go To Meeting. Each meeting will include:
- A brief check-in.
- Introduction and review of topic.
- Group reflection and discussion on the topic.
- Time to troubleshoot a challenge presented by a group member to be supported by the group.
Each member of the Coaching Group will:
- Create a customized Personal Learning Plan to set your own learning objectives.
- Have one individual coaching session during the 6 month experience.
- Be able to participate in an exclusive Facebook group to further engage and support one another during the experience.
- Have access to supplemental learning resources (readings, videos, etc) to compliment Group Coaching discussions.
NOTE: Each Coaching group will include no less than three members, and no more than five.
The Coaching Program will run from September 2018 to February 2019.
This type of ongoing investment in your leadership and professional development will give you the competitive edge you want for yourself, and your organization or business. And it’s a bonus that Group Coaching enables you to get coaching at a lower price point (literally a $1,000 savings).
How much is the investment?
Invest just $549.00 USD for this exclusive group coaching experience.
Reserve your spot today with a $149.00 USD deposit. The balance is due when we begin in September 2018, or installment payments can be set up.